Friday, November 09, 2007

i've been watching NODAME CANTABILE :D

thankyou LIMYING for lending me! :DDD


so yup, i've spent my time watching it! guess what -.-

i got so inspired by it that i started playing 4 hours of piano today o.O

very nice, finished 10 episodes in 2 days HAHAHAH.
tell me i'm great hoho! nevermind i'll continue my compostition O:


7 nov
kaiying
: im smiling :D
{hahaha yay okay! :DDDD}

8 nov
ELAIN :D
: hello emma!
{hello elain tantantantan! :DD}

ALICIA: EMMA! that song is nice(:
{yup it is! :DDDD seeyou soon okay!}

9nov
isabel
: help!!
isabel: ahh! BLOGGER.. blogskins ahh! sucks. can u help me ahaha
isabel: eh actually ur tag's not so dead as some people's la..
{lol okay sure i will. how too hmm. lol quite la D:}

Cherlene: Hi emma!! haa, choir junior here, nice blog!! (: link me yeas? Thx (:
{hello cherlene surething! i'll do that soon haha:D}

anqi: hellos enourmous boobs! i was here ^^
{hello gigantic big boobs! seeyou tomorrow! ^^}

No comments: